Pages

13.12.11

practice for fun


Although I'm almost completely fed up with those retro vintage prints I used to work with when I started my business, there's one I still like. I bought a piece of turquoise curtain years and years ago in a thriftstore in Belgium or Maastricht, I can't remember exactly. In it was a rather goofy looking dog, but the rest of the animals looked so sweet; a goat, a cat and my favorite this lovely little deer.
Last night I was fooling around in Photoshop (read: practice, practice, practice) and I created this birthday card just for fun. Even the pattern background I designed myself.


I'll soon post some pictures of new fabric stuff (prints and products) I designed last week.

handmade birthday party inviation for my girl



new cabinet from the thriftstore

a stranger in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment