Pages

13.8.11

vacation for some




While some have vacation, some work hard.
Here are some preview shots of my new work for the Noorderzonfestival shop... there will be a couple of DIY (do it yourself) products, an attempt to stimulate creativity  and encourage handicrafts.
And did you see the Grun(n) Gemaakt blog?



Wander Wasbeer : a diy cuddle


het mooiste zit vanbinnen-bags
A couple of weeks ago a woman emailed me to ask if I still had some of the "het Mooiste zit vanbinnen" bags (a handmade charity bag with the handprinted text meaning 'beauty is only skin deep' Look here). Since I had only a couple of bags left, she offered to help me with the production of some more.  We'd never reallly met before, but I was so surprised and enthousiastic about her offer. I feel so grateful and supported. So, there she was, last Wednesday and she even brought flowers from her garden...
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment